“We use Infobric’s products to streamline our operations”
We visit Thage i Skåne AB, a company renovating the Kranen 2 development in Malmö. We took the opportunity to talk to Ulf Bergh, Site Manager, and Sven Nilsson, QEHS Manager, to hear how they work with Infobric’s products and about their day-to-day challenges.
Thage i Skåne is rebuilding the Kranen 2 development, which will be used for Malmö University’s police training course, Region Skåne’s speech therapy unit, and the Reproductive Medicine Centre.
– At Thage i Skåne AB, we are guided by three key words. Simple, efficient, and committed. Using Infobric’s products factors into achieving simplicity. In fact, Infobric offers a complete solution, says Sven Nilsson.
On this project, among other things, they are using the Ease CheckIn app to record staff presence through workplace arrivals.
– If you have the app, you have access to most things, says Sven.
Complete overview of on-site workforce
Sven values Infobric’s system because, besides tracking attendance, it allows the company to access booths and containers , as well as authorisations for lifts inside the workplace. But he also likes having an overview of people on the construction site, which makes statutory compliance easier.
– You keep track of staff on site while keeping anyone unauthorised out. This allows you to track all elements of subcontractors. Should there be a cat among the pigeons, so to speak, we’d be able to see it in the system. Which is great, given the statutory requirements.
Even the staff ledger has won a positive review from Sven.
– In the event of an accident, we can assemble and check everyone’s presence against the reassembly list.
“We rely on Infobric’s products for streamlining our operations.”
– Ulf Bergh, Site Manager at Thage i Skåne AB
Simplify management of logistics
Deliveries and logistics are a major challenge that Ulf Bergh sees in all construction projects. For this reason, Thage i Skåne AB has chosen vehicle gates that allow returning drivers to control their own arrival and open gates using the Ease CheckIn app. Time is another major challenge. As with many other construction projects, time is short for both design and production.
– We rely on Infobric’s products for streamlining our operations. Infobric’s system is simple and that’s how it should be, because if it weren’t, you wouldn’t want to use it, says Ulf Bergh.